Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 12, 2012

Quick fix: Streaming files such as videos and music from one device on a network to another is one of the most common networking tasks home users want to do. Because of standard in wireless technology, it's easy to stream files from computers, set-top boxes and multimedia players to clients such as smartphones and tablets.
11.  I can't stream multimedia files from my laptop to my phone. If you are having problems streaming, there are two settings you want to make sure are enabled on the router: UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) and DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance). UPnP allows networked devices to discover one another. Newer routers and devices also use DLNA for easy streaming between devices. Both can be enabled through a router's interface, typically in the router's management or advanced features page. 

Internet Connection Tips;  I can't stream multimedia files from my laptop to my phone.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến